We Fight For You!
No Settlement = No Attorney Fees
San Diego Car Accident Attorney. Car accidents are often due to another person’s negligence. Whether it is distracted driving, reckless driving, or driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, all these forms of negligence can lead to serious and extensive injuries, not to mention, fatalities. When this happens, you shouldn’t suffer the consequences on your own. Barghout Law Group, APC is prepared to provide you with the exceptional legal assistance you need.
Our San Diego Car Accident Attorney can help you recover the maximum compensation you are owed, and obtain proper medical treatment. We have been helping clients take on big insurance companies for over a decade. We offer trusted legal representation and sound counsel every step of the way. Finally and most importantly, there are no out-of-pocket costs you need to pay our car accident attorney. If we do not obtain a settlement or jury verdict in your favor, you do not pay for attorney fees.
Common Causes of Car Accidents
While on San Diego’s highways and roads, you expect that other drivers will act in a reasonably safe manner. However, this is not always the case.
Common causes of car accidents include:
- Driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol (DUI)
- Failing to stop at a red light or stop sign
- Failing to follow right-of-way rules
- Following too closely
- Distracted driving
- Reckless driving
When making a car accident injury claim, the first hurdle we must overcome is determining which party was negligent. This determination is based on the facts and circumstances of the collision or incident. Sometimes determining liability is straight forward and clear. Other times, investigative work is necessary. Once we determine that the other person was at fault, then you are entitled to compensation for past and future economic damages (e.g. medical expenses, lost wages, lost earning capacity) and past and future general damages (e.g. physical pain, physical impairment, mental suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, disfigurement, inconvenience, grief, anxiety, humiliation, emotional distress, and loss of consortium).
What to Do After a Car Accident
If you are involved in a car accident in San Diego, your first priority should be to seek medical treatment. If you’re in a condition to think about other details at the scene of the accident and the days and weeks following, you should:
- Call the police and file a police report;
- Take photos of the accident scene, including damage to your vehicle;
- Take photos of your injuries;
- Get names and contact information for any witnesses to the accident;
- Keep copies of all medical records and invoices (from ambulance bills to over-the-counter drugs);
- Keep receipts for vehicle repair bills;
- Keep documents for lost wages;
- Document daily (or weekly) how you are feeling and what your limitations are; and
- Call a San Diego Car Accident Attorney to discuss your claim TODAY.If you need a car accident attorney in San Diego or throughout California, turn to Barghout Law Group, APC for the outstanding representation and compassionate guidance you deserve. Our team will help you navigate the legal process from start to finish as we work to recover the maximum compensation you are owed.
When should I call Barghout Law Group?
You should call Barghout Law Group as soon as possible. The closer in time to the accident, the better. We can:
- Advocate on your behalf to the at-fault insurance company;
- Coordinate medical treatment;
- Coordinate vehicle repairs;
- Collect and preserve evidence; and
- Document both special and general damages.
Remember, an insurance company is a business. They do not have your best interest in mind. Their goal is pay out the least amount possible. If you contact the at fault insurance company without an attorney, chances are, you may fall into one of their traps minimizing your recovery. When you contact San Diego Car Accident Attorney Barghout Law Group, however, we level the playing field and work to MAXIMIZE the compensation in your pocket.